Conditions: According to Marvel, Like a Diet Mtn Dew left in the garage: stale and warm. (Eww!)
F3 & Covid Disclosures: Disclosed
Warmarama: The Pax was Warmed
The Thang: Dirty Dozens
Traverse 100m of the track stopping at stations to complete 12 reps of the exercises scribbled on the track. Once last station is complete snake the bleachers.
Carolina Dry Dock, Big Boi, Bonnie Blare x 12
Merkin, Leg Lift, Jump Squat x 12
Alt. Shoulder Tap, LBC, Squat x 12
Squat Thruster x 12
Snake Stairs – rinse repeat
Mary: We invited her, she didn’t show
COT: Proverbs 13:4
4 The soul of the sluggard craves and gets nothing,
while the soul of the diligent is richly supplied.
- Moneyball inquired what the 12th exercise was, this confused and upset YHC. Turns out YHC cannot count. YHC only had 11-12’s.
- Belding suggested Ascending and Descending the stairs can be counted as separate exercises……and it will be, The Dirty Dozens Lives!!!
- The 2.0s were full of themselves all morning. They kept the trash between themselves. Broke up the monotony.
- Week 0 of IPC starts next week. Blackwater is your official HR IPC AO. Come out and disappoint yourself all over again all month long!
- Labor Day Convergence – Monday, September 6, 7-8am @ Bennet’s Creek Park (Hyzerbomb Location).
- Gator has highlighted this organizationfor those who are distraught over the scenes coming out of Afghanistan, and who want to help those Afghans who are able to make it to the U.S.A.
- There is a new F3 Hampton Roads Instagram page that you can find and follow at this link.
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying Philippians. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Quad P for August is a Back Blast Battle between the sub-regions (North, West, East). So harass the Qs to post BBs. See the Challengespage for the link and more info.
- Priorities’ gave Marvel several “100 Posts in 2021” patches to pass out to PAX who have fulfilled that achievement. Talk to Marvel if interested in obtaining one.
- F3 Hampton Roads 5 Year Anniversary – November 5th/6th; Friday night banquet & Saturday beatdown/festivities. Mark your calendars