Number of Pax: 14
Pax Names: 2 Wheel, Billboard, Bing, Bolt, Crane, Dirt Bike, Dreamliner, Funny Car, Marvel, Moneyball, Musket, Primanti, SubMac, Wilson,
Number of FNGS: 0
Conditions: Chilly, wet, and windy…perfect disc golf weather!
- Copperhead Squats
- Imperial Walkers
- Jump Squats
- Run to end of parking lot Merkins (5 & 10) and Squats (5 & 10)
- Partnered up for the Disc Golf Challenge. One partner stands at first parking row, throws to partner at second parking row. Next round throw to partner at third row, and so forth.
- First round: Catch = Run to cart barn and 5 burpees. Drop = 10 burpees at cart barn
- Second round: Catch = 4 merkins at cart barn. Drop = 10 burpees at cart barn
- Third round: Catch = 3 merkins. Drop: 10 burpees……and on and on
- Teams did have option to stay at second parking row but burpees went up by ten for drops.
- 10 Cardinal Burpees (12 x 10 = 120 Total)
Psalm 46:10, KJV: Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
If you’re going to pray about it, then do what He says and be still.
Math be hard. Math and burpees be really hard. YHC discovered that wet asphalt, wind, and disc golf don’t mix…unless you are the ringer that is Marvel. Great catches and throws by 2-Wheel and Primanti. An awesome miss by Team Bolt & Dreamliner! The Almost on the Food Lion Roof Award goes to Team Moneyball and SubMac. If YHC is not mistaken, someone was climbing a tree to retrieve a stuck disc. The winning team was Dirtbike and YHC because we caught every….single…throw. Dirtbike even went across the street to 7-11 and YHC made a perfect toss and Dirtbike caught the disc at gas pump #5. We rock! YHC discovered that there are cart barns, barn carts, and carn barts in the world.