AO: Lazy Susan
Number of Pax: 2
Number of FNGS: 0
A bit of a reprieve from the usual sauna-esque hell. Pleasant, even.
Discussed the plan given the Qlessness the PAX found themselves in.
Ran the path in the above image, down and across Lion’s Bridge, then back.
Echoed the sermon from YHC’s church on Sunday, about us being embodied souls–that is, we are souls with bodies. This means we cannot just push everything important into the spiritual realm, and by that mean “imaginary.” Implications are the we need to use our whole bodies in worship, in caring for others, etc.
- Really feeling the out of town-ness + out of commission-ness of several PAX with the nonexistent Q at some peninsula AOs.
- Pleasant weather made for a nice enough run and good conversation.
- That extended slow section of the run (highlighted in red) was where YHC was pondering the question posited in the BB title.
- Waze was kind enough to slow the pace to accommodate YHC’s ongoing argument with his bowels.
- August Quad P – ???. See the Challenges page for the link and more info.
- Labor Day Convergence – Monday, September 5, 0700-0800 at Hyzer Bomb (Bennett’s Creek Park). No other Monday AOs will operate that morning..
- Tidewater Youth Services Celebration of Arts & Culture – Tuesday, August 23, 6:30pm at Planter’s Club (4600 Planters Club Drive Suffolk, VA 23435). Bing will be speaking!
- Grow Ruck Training Experience (GTE) 32 – “Neptune’s Adventure.” October 7-9, 2022 in Virginia Beach. Register now! Register here!