Reasonable temperature, unreasonable humidity
F3 & Covid Disclosures
Check Check Bo Beck
- SSH x15
- TTT x15
- Hillbilly Walkers x15
- Michael Phelps x15
- Spiderman x 3 each side
-Rifle carry extra coupons to store behind the shed
Get coupons, mosey with coupon to gazebo next to playground
Dora #1 mosey is around the playground (modified after one full round to the sidewalk between the playgrounds and back)
-200 Overhead presses
Rifle carry to little playground with fancy soft cushiony rubber playground floor
Dora #2 mosey is around the cloud-floored playground
Bring coupons to covert storage location
9 Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. 10 For if they fall, one will lift up the other; but woe to one who is alone and falls and does not have another to help. 11 Again, if two lie together, they keep warm; but how can one keep warm alone? 12 And though one might prevail against another, two will withstand one. A threefold cord is not quickly broken.
- No one mentioned banana fanas or fo foras.
- Apparently, curls are a love it or hate it exercise.
- Bo Bora was completed at the beginning to keep coupon storage covert.
- The fancy soft cushiony rubber playground floor is almost like you’re wearing another pair of shoes. It is also helpful for exercises on the 6.
- Still trying to figure out the best way to count the spiderman.
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Quad P for July is Burpees, 1000 reps for the month, or ~33/day. Sign up and get pumped! See “Challenges” above for the link and further details.
- July 4th Convergence – July 3 (0700-0800) @ Western Branch High School
- F3 Nation 10th Anniversary – October 8th-10th @ Cape Fear, NC. More details and registration here.
- F3 Hampton Roads 5 Year Anniversary – November 5th/6th; Friday night banquet & Saturday beatdown/festivities. Mark your calendars