Conditions: It was a clear black night, a clear white moon, 11 PAX on the streets, workin in the Gloom.
F3 & Covid Disclosures: Check
- SSH x20
- Copperhead Squats x10
- Bat Wings x10
The Thang: Doras and Coupons
PAX partnered up with one coupon per group.
- PAX 1 lunge walks with coupon towards pullup bars
- PAX 2 runs to pullup bars for 5 pullups and runs back to PAX 1
- PAX swap places and continue until everyone reaches pullup bars
- Turn around and repeat back to the start
Round 2: Glamour Muscles
- OH Press, Curls, Block Irkins
- PAX 1 performed the exercise while PAX 2 ran ~30 yards, performed 2 burpees and ran back to swap places
- Rinse and repeat until completing 150 reps of each exercise
- PAX 1 start walking towards pullup bars, stopping every 10 paces to perform 10 coupon squats
- PAX 2 ran to pull up bars for 10 big bois and ran back to PAX 1 to swap places
- Ended Round 3 early for time
- YHC’s son is reading up on Naval camouflage for some reason. A good reminder that we all often wear camouflage in our day-to-day lives. Remember to reach out to the people in your life to make sure that all is really well and they aren’t hiding their struggles in plain sight.
- Dirt Bike was complaining about every exercise but didn’t seem to complain about his 6-pack when he ripped off his shirt. You’re welcome.
- 5 year Anniversary Nov 5th and 6th
- Tidewater Youth Services event on Saturday 10/23 at 9am (Bennet’s Creek Park).