- 20 Side Straddle Hops
- 10 Through the Tunnel
- 10 Burpees
- PAX will run with Q around the AO in a circuit stopping at the following destinations in order:
- The gate in front of the War Museum
- Burpee Hollow
- Picnic Pavilion
- Porched in Area by Beach
- Yield Sign at the top of the hill by the tennis courts
- Pavilion in tennis courts
- We managed to complete 2 laps
- The object of the workout is to go from spot to stop progressively thinking of a workout that starting with every letter with the alphabet.
- For example, on the first run to the first destination, PAX will think and discuss what exercises start with the letter A, and next stop will be B and so on.
- PAX must think of and agree on an exercise while moseying so that they have a final answer by the time they get to the next stop.
- If the group fails to think of a workout starting with the corresponding letter by the time they get to the spot, the penalty is 20 burpees.
- “Let us not grow weary of doing good”
- Always keep doing good for other people, even if people act like they don’t want your help or they don’t care if you do or not, do good anyways. You never know what your help may be doing for them behind closed doors.