Number of Pax: 8
Pax Names: Appomattox, Joker, Katniss, LinkedIn, Marvel, Musket, Wicked, Wilson,
Number of FNGS: 0
Cool enough for pants and warm enough for shorts.
- Michael Phelps
- Copper Head Squats
Mosey to Burpee Hallow the long way
Elevators on each end of the pond:
- Merkins x 10 OMC
- Big Bois x 20 OMC
- Carolina Dry Docks x 30 OMC
- Squats x 40 OMC
Mosey to Picnic Area
- Step Ups
- Pole Squats
- V Sit Ups
Mosey to Flags
- Bear Crawl/6 Inches
- Duck Walk/Plank
- What is an inappropriate question?
- When is it ok to ask an inappropriate question?
- Where is the best bang for your buck place to eat?
- When is it too warm for pants? When is it too cold for shorts? Should you wear shorts under your pants just in case?
- May Quad P – Weekly Murphs, in preparation for Memorial Day. See the Challenges page for the link and more info.
- 2ndF-3rdF Event – THIS FRIDAY, May 13, 8:30AM at Gas Station’s YMCA location in Newport News.
- Disc Golf – May 20 or 27, depending on interest. Let Marvel know if you can make either.
- Memorial Day Murph – Monday, May 30, 0700-0800 (or when all PAX are done) @ Western Branch HIGH School (Blackwater AO’s location). See here for what the Murph entails.
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Grow Ruck Training Experience (GTE) 32 – “Neptune’s Adventure.” October 7-9, 2022 in Virginia Beach. Register now! Register here!