Number of Pax: 11
Pax Names: 2 Wheel, Cash Flow, Double Fault, Dreamliner, Funny Car, Joker, Marvel, Moneyball, Musket, Wicked, Wilson,
Number of FNGS: 0
QIC: Cash Flow
Conditions – Perfect
F3 & Covid Disclosures – Check
10 Michael Phelps’
10 Apollo Ohnos
10 Bonnie Blairs
Army Run around Food Lion
The Thang – F3 Decathlon
Ten Events, each event begins with 10 Burpees:
- 10 Burpees + 10 Merkins
- 10 Burpees + 10 Squats
- 10 Burpees + 10 Big Bois
- 10 Burpees + 10 LBCs
- 10 Burpees + 10 Crunchy Frogs
- 10 Burpees + 10 SSHs
- 10 Burpees + 10 Lunge Walks
- 10 Burpees + 10 Carolina Dry Docks
- 10 Burpees + PLANK
- 10 Burpees + 10 American Hammers
Pair up and run two races about 60 yards long.
Burpee DORA with your racing partner.
Return to the flag. Still had time for 1 minute of Burpees. YHC did 135 in total.
COT – Don’t try to go alone but stay away from the fools.
Who is your Timothy? Who is your Paul?
New International Version
7 Stay away from a fool,
for you will not find knowledge on their lips.
8 The wisdom of the prudent is to give thought to their ways,
but the folly of fools is deception.
9 Fools mock at making amends for sin,
but goodwill is found among the upright.
- Money Ball thought that we were playing Franksball today, but since YHC was the Q we had an Olympic theme.
- YHC misplaced the Proverbs verses. They were from a book that Hedge Fund (my father) had given to me yesterday. The verses are sorted by topic, not in order of the Bible.
- Wilson vs Dreamliner in a race was one for the ages.
- Bible Study every Friday at noon hosted by Bing. This month we are in the book of James.
- 5 year F3HR Anniversary Nov 5th and 6th. A banquet at Roger Browns is being planned with Ms included.