Number of Pax: 4
Pax Names: Dirt Bike, Divot, Flip Phone, LinkedIn,
Number of FNGS: 0
Temp – good
Humidity – very
F3 & Covid Disclosures
Mosey to parking lot entrance
-20 Imperial Walkers
-20 Hillbilly Walkers
Mosey to flag
-20 Michael Phelps
-20 Abe Vigoda
100 total reps
F3 workout deck cards used: Face cards and aces. One PAX will draw from the stack of four aces. Card is inserted and shuffled into the deck with all the face cards. Each pax draws a card from the remaining pile. 10 reps of each of the face cards from the workout deck, 100 reps for aces (counted by the PAX who drew the ace card. All PAX stop when that one finishes reps). Run a lap around the tennis courts after every four cards drawn. Rinse and repeat. Time allowed for 3 rounds of all face cards, the last ace (SSH) was completed after. Total reps completed – 760
-Jack- Smurf Jack
-Queen- Monkey Humper
-Ace- Calf Raise
-Jack- Shoulder Tap
-Queen- Freddie Murcury
-King- American Hammer
-Ace- Flutter Kick
-Queen- Diamon Merkin
-Ace- Arm Circle
-Jack- Plank Jack
-King- Mountain Climber
25 seconds of Merkins
From the Q Source – King (Q1.2) – A man’s Right relationship with himself–his Fitness–begins with his body
Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.
-1 Cor 9:25
- A man’s Right relationship with himself—his Fitness—begins with his body
- A man maintains Fitness for reasons outside of himself
- Fitness is best Accelerated by running with faster men
- If you aren’t accelerating, you’re decelerating
- 45 minutes is not enough time for 1600 reps.
- YHC is bad at math during a workout. The goal was to complete reps to an even 100 to celebrate 100 posts. That didn’t happen. Maybe next time.
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- F3 Hampton Roads 5 Year Anniversary – November 5th/6th; Friday night banquet & Saturday beatdown/festivities. SIGN UP!!
- F3 10 Year Celebration will be October 8th-10th, 2021 and held at and hosted by F3 Cape Fear.
- 2ndF events this month
- Wednesday, 20 Oct meet at Cova Brewing (9529 Shore Drive, Norfolk) – Start time 5:30 PM.
- Thursday 21Oct meet at Tradition Brewing (700 Thimble Shoals Blvd, Newport News) – Start time 5:30 PM.
- Disc golf outing Friday, October 15. Contact Marvel if interested.
- 3rdF event happening soon with Tidewater Youth Services. Bing will send out details as they’re available.