Conditions: Muggy and warm.
- Mosey’d to the Bennett’s Creek Park and stopped at the entrance to “the loop”.
- Split into 2 teams (3 pax per team).
- Each team formed a straight and ran side by side in a clockwise direction.
- First pax from each team turned around and sprinted counter clockwise while the remaining 2 pax in each team continued to run clockwise.
- As soon as the sprinting pax reached his team, the next team member would turn around and sprint counter clockwise.
- Each pax completed 4 sprints.
- Next, 6 pax formed a straight line and started jogging around the loop.
- 1st pax in line sprinted ahead for as long as he could and then turned around and ran to the back of the line. Each pax performed one sprint ahead.
- 6 Pax ran back to Up the Creek starting point as a group.
- Each time runners caught up with ruckers, runners performed 10 reps of an exercise. We performed 10 reps of merkins, squats, calf raises, Big boys, Side Straddle Hops.
- After returning to starting point, each pax conducted 5 burpees to finish the workout.
Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Colossians 3:12
- Gator said that every time he shows up to Up the Creek, we do sprints. He wasn’t impressed with doing sprints again.
- We performed a similar workout before and we only conducted 3 sprint laps. This time we did 4. It was hard.
- Marvel, Planer, and Dirtbike’s team won the race.
- Market was the weakest link during the sprints.
- 2nd F/3rd F Event – June 19th (0900-1100) @ Hyzer Bomb (Bennet’s Creek Park) with Tidewater Youth Services
- Fathers Day Beat Down – June 20th @ Sloth Hill (0700-0815)
- 2nd F kayaking/paddle boarding at Tula Paddlesports in VA Beach on Saturday, June 26th at 10:00 AM; see Slack/Facebook for details
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying Philippians. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Colonial 200 – Relay Race, September 24-25th; If interested in joining the team, see information sent out via e-mail.
- F3 Nation 10th Anniversary – October 8th-10th @ Cape Fear, NC. More details and registration here.
- F3 Hampton Roads 5 Year Anniversary – November 5th/6th; Friday night banquet & Saturday beatdown/festivities. Mark your calendars.