Number of Pax: 11
Number of FNGS: 1
FNG Names: Phil Breeze - Sugar Weasel
QIC: DIRT BIKE
Funny Car’s M.A.P. to Peak Physical Performance
Conditions: 55 – a little spring dew on the ground.
F3 & Covid Disclosures: Check
Warmarama: Mountain Climbers, Abe Vigota, Bat Wing
The Thang: Took it upon myself to “honor” a fellow PAX with an exercise routine.
Follow Funny Car’s M.A.P. to achieve the Peak Physical Performance many of us are constantly searching for.
Run 50 meters complete 5 reps of each exercise, run 50 meters and add 5 reps. Continue for 400 meters.
Monkey Humpers: 180
Alabama Prom Dates: 180
Pickle Pounders: 180
Mosey to Pull-Up Bars for 1 round of Triple Check:
Pick Your Poison
LBC, Leg Lifts, Alphabet Soup, Big Bois, Hello Dolly, Freddie Mercury
To me, one of the most beautiful things to see is a group of men coordinating their efforts toward a common goal, alternately subordinating and asserting themselves to achieve real teamwork in action. I tried to do that, we all tried to do that, on the Celtics. I think we succeeded.
- I mean…..what’s there to say? A bunch of dudes chasing each other around the track getting in a workout. That’s all it was.
- A PAX that shall remain nameless on this forum started to ask about a fellow PAX’s M. He stopped himself. Odd that pickle pounders would trigger the curiosity of her well being.
- Funny Car was sure to switch to Mississippi Prom Dates towards the end. I guess he wanted to spread the love throughout the south.
- Encouraging good form during the routine came with mixed emotions.
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying Philippians. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Roc Solid Ready Bag Assembly (2nd Opportunity) – 4/22, 2pm, Hampton Roads Executive Airport on US58.
- Ragnar Trail Trial Run – Night of 4/23-24 at Priorities’ house. See Space Monkey’s post on FB for more details.
- Colonial 200 coming in September – If interested in joining the team, see Dreamliner or Funny Car.
- Quad P for April is Big Bois. Goal is 60/day.