F3 – QQH 24 Jun 21
PAX: marvel, moneyball, double fault, wicked, cash flow, veggies, market, sea daddy, dream liner, funny car, thriller, VooDoo, Gas Station, Bunker, Les Miserables
MISSION/5 Principles/Non-Pro Disclaimer
- Run in place – 30 seconds
- Helicopters – 10 IC
- Seal Claps – 10 IC
- OHC – 10 IC
- Sideways Lunges – 10 IC
- Steel Claps (OHC followed by a clap under each knee. The OHC is on the first 2 counts on the cadence then raise knee and clap on count three, return to starting position for the fourth count. Alternate knee raises.
Mosey around the duck pond
The Thang – Chatty Dora 1 inch at a time
- Partner up
- Standard DORA but transition PAX inch worms ~33.3 Ft and then moseys back
- Other PAX complets AMRAP of (each round pax will cycle 3x inch worm sets and 1x set of each of the following exercises)
- Round 1: Reverse Crunches, CDDs, Squats
- Round 2: Merkins, Johnny Dramas, Big Bois
- Round 3: Murder Bunnies, Murder Bunnies, and More Murder Bunnies
Dealers choice DORA selecting specific PAX based on a memorable connection between them and YHC over the past year.
“Blessed is he who … lead but not manipulate” – William Arthur Ward
- This is a key principle of leadership. Men can not hope to lead well and control those under their stewardship.
- YHC reminded to PAX to evaluate their lives and look for those areas where they may be seeking to control too much, and let go.
- General George S. Patton Jr. said “ Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
- Marvel swears that we did far more than 100 yards worth of inchworms. YHC says…good!
- What’s better than inch worms…more murder bunnies.
- The above statement is highly contentious among the PAX of F3 Nation.
- Dreamliner kept prodding YHC that the workout was not the usual Gas Station Standard, until Round 3.
- PS: I never proofread my backblasts before submitting. You’re welcome.
- Friday 25 Jun: Gas Stations Final Q before moving to OKC. 0530 @ Fort Fun
- Friday F-3 Bible Study 1200 @ Zoom. Talk to Bing
- Saturday: 3rd F Event @ Tula Water Sports. Hit up Lawn Boy, Slack, or Book of Faces for info