Boggy as a sack in spandex
F3 & Covid Disclosures
Go home if you are sick because your fluids will be dripping on each other today.
Don’t hurt yourself, because if you do Thriller will no longer be here to hold office hours. Today is his last Hampton Roads workout.
SSH, IW, TTT, MP, little baby arm circles
All Pax mosey to end of parking lot and sprint back. Pair up with partner who finished closest to you.
Today was Batman’s 50th workout. So Lady Glitter Sparkles made an appearance. The odd man out, with no partner, did 20 squats and this signaled time for partners to switch and time to switch exercise.
1.Wheelbarrow merkin/squat (partner hold ankles and squat/merkin at same time)
2. Plank hold and partner jumps you.
3.Catch me if you can to last light pole with 5 merkins
4. Merkin partner shoulder tap
6. Bropee (burpee with high five to partner at the top)
7. Broken wheel barrow aka Broken spirit (wheelbarrow with partner holding only 1 leg)
8. Coyote Uglys (hold squat, grab partners ankles while he does hand steps ups on curb)
9. Hail Mary (partner in plank and you put feet on his back and do dips on the curb)
10. Leg Throws aka ball sweat drippers (partner on 6 and grabs your ankles, does leg lift and you push his feet to the ground)
11. High five big boys
12. Partner shrugs/rows (grab partners ankles and use him for a row or shrug)
13. stutter runs (face partner, one is leader on shuffle and does stop/starts at will and partner must copy him, then switch)
14. Wilson’s Wife (inverted military press with ankle on partner’s shoulders)
15. Partner carry
Congrats to Batman on his 50th workout. He completed the above beatdown shirtless in order to motivate us all to stop eating carbs
Resilience– no one can take it away from you. The world can take your wealth, your family, all you hold dear, but it cannot take your will to hold strong and fight back against whatever obstacle you may face.
It’s been an honor working out in the gloom with you guys. It’s help build my resilience through all the tough times I’ve had over the past few years. I will miss you all and hope you can join me in Idaho/Washington for a workout when I get it started.
“I learned there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I’ve bought a big bat. Now I’m all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me.” — Dr. Seuss
- Wilson did not like the workout to start, but once he had Moneyball by the ankles, he started to enjoy it
- Marvel and Wicked thought it was getting harder throughout the workout, all it took was this beatdown, no blue pills needed
- Conveniently Thriller knew that the perfect time to grab Lady Glitter Sparkles was when the partner carry was coming up
- Funny Car did not have to carry Huggies as he worried the previous night, so he is still alive and well
- Sign up to Ruck and Colonial Run
- Come help Thriller move tomorrow