Number of Pax: 7
Pax Names: Appomattox, Bing, Cash Flow, Marvel, Moneyball, SubMac, Wilson,
Number of FNGS: 0
Cool and gloomy, but where, oh where, is the humidity??
F3 & Covid Disclosures
We did that!
- Imperial Walkers
- Michael Phelps
- Indian Run around Food Lion (Last Man does 5 squats)
Mosey to the 2nd light pole and each Pax picked a card from the Deck of Death.
Possibly YHC’s virgin Q at DDG so we played a pandemic-friendly game of goose, goose, duck. Each Pax in the circle said ‘duck’ until someone felt inclined to say ‘goose’ at which point they picked someone else and we did the exercise on that person’s card.
After completing an exercise, we mozy’d to the other end of the parking lot and repeated the game with a different ‘goose’. After the second exercise, we mozy’d back to the Deck of Death to get all new cards.
Rinse and repeat. Exercises in no particular order (except we did the 400m sprint immediately followed by the 200m sprint!!)
- YHC didn’t track the first couple cards, but pretty sure it equated to 274,332 Burpees
- Ranger Merkins x 9
- Freddy Mercury x 10
- Flutter kick x 100 each leg
- Low and slow squats x 10
- Rosalita x 10
- Backward Run (to 2nd light pole)
- Bear Crawl (to 2nd Light)
- Sprint 400 meters
- Sprint 200 meters
- Smurf Jacks x 10
- SSH x 100
One minute of LBM’s, which is when YHC calls LBC’s, but actually does Freddy Mercurys. How did Pax not know this??
- Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing psalms.
- Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord.
- And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. James 5:13-15
Part of the ‘Count it all joy when you fall into various trials’ (James 1:2) is seeking God’s comfort in prayer. Not sure about you but my first response to trials isn’t joy 100% of the time, but I have found that the percentage has improved as my prayer time has increased and become more intentional.
- Pax was disappointed because the game was tweaked to accommodate Wicked’s desire to get in more running but …..Wicked…..<sniff>…didn’t even show up…..<sniff>…..it’s like he didn’t even care about our feelings….wait, what??
- YHC overheard Marvel mentioning something about squats and form….Possible QuadSquatP coming soon.
- YHC and Submac were thoroughly impressed with the slick coating on the cards. Hey, it was a slow morning.
- New running AO at CNU starting up; see Marvel for more info.
- Gator has highlighted this organizationfor those who are distraught over the scenes coming out of Afghanistan, and who want to help those Afghans who are able to make it to the U.S.A.
- There is a new F3 Hampton Roads Instagram page that you can find and follow at this link.
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying Philippians. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Quad P for September is stretching.
- Priorities’ gave Marvel several “100 Posts in 2021” patches to pass out to PAX who have fulfilled that achievement. Talk to Marvel if interested in obtaining one.
- F3 Hampton Roads 5 Year Anniversary – November 5th/6th; Friday night banquet & Saturday beatdown/festivities. Mark your calendars.