Number of Pax: 5
Pax Names: Double Fault, Gas station, Marvel, Musket, Wicked,
Number of FNGS: 0
Conditions: Cool and Clear
F3 and Covid Disclosures
- Side Straddle Hops 30
- TTT 12
- Imperial Walkers 15
- Michael Phelps 12
- Mountain Man Poopers 10
Mosey with Coupon to first picnic area.
Head Shoulders Knees and Toes 15 – 10 count exercise with coupon. Deadlift to arms straight out, bring coupon the chest, OH Press to Tricept Extension, back to OH Press, back to chest, arms straight out, coupon to thighs, back to the group for one rep.
Mosey to path
Gorilla Complex – 8 of each 8 times
- High Pulls
- OH Press
- Tri Extension
- Run to the light pole and back
Mosey to grassy area near picnic areas
Exercise 45 seconds and then rest by doing 10 Big Boys
- Front raises
- KB Swings
- High Pulls
- Goblet squats
- Foot Release Squats on Coupon
- Overhead press
- Lion king
- Side Straddle Hops with phone in pocket…not a good idea.
- Mountain Man Poopers almost got Wicked again.
- Good amount of discussion about Nacho Libre. Guess I need to check it out.
- Spell check can be pretty funny. There is an “add to dictionary” option.
- Do you spell it (I)mperial Walkers or (E)mperial walkers?
COT – Romans 14:5-8
F3 golf outing April 15 at Cedar Point. If you have not signed up you are too late.
Ranger Trail Run April 23 – see Facebook page. Contact Space Monkey for details.
Roc Solid ready bag service project April 22, 2pm, Hampton Roads Executive Airport.
Friday Bible study on zoom, 12:00-12:30. See email and Facebook page.
Colonial 200 Sept 24-25. Information will be circulated in the near future. Info on announcements page of website.
F3 10th Anniversary in Wilmington Oct 8-10. Info on announcements page of website.