Number of Pax: 10
Number of FNGS: 1
FNG Names: Ultra
QIC: Funny Car
F3 Mission Statement and Core Principals
WARMARAMA: SSH, TTT, Imperial Walkers, Bat Wings, Copperhead Squats, Calf Raises, Mosey to the cart coral and back
THE THANG: GTE32 PT Test
The GTE 32 PT Test consists of 2 minutes of Hand-Release Push-Ups (with Arm “T” Extension), 2 minutes of Butterfly Sit-ups and a 2 Mile Run. Scoring: PAX must score at least 60 points on each event AND have a total cumulative score of at least 210 points. (Refer to scoring chart)
*2 mile run
*Hand-release Merkins Standard:
– Start position is prone with hands flat on the ground.
– On the command “GO,” push the whole body up from the ground as a single unit.
– After the elbows are fully extended, lower body back to the ground.
– Immediately move both arms out to the side, straightening the elbows into the T position.
– Then move hands back to the start position under the shoulder. This completes a repetition.
*Butterfly Sit-Up Standard:
– Start position is faceup with hands touching the ground above the head, knees apart and bent with soles of feet facing one another.
– On the command “GO,” raise the torso to a sitting position and reach forward with both hands to touch the ankles.
– Lower the torso back to the starting position and raise arms so hands touch the ground above the head. This completes one repetition.
Round of Dealer’s Choice max ten reps
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Countarama and Namerarama
Prayer requests and prayer
Brief F3 history
Welcome FNG Ultra who was initially introduced to F3 by Deflator several years ago
GTE 32 Neptune’s Adventure Oct 7-9 VA Beach