Number of Pax: 4
Pax Names: Moneyball, Musket, Thriller, Wicked,
Number of FNGS: 0
Conditions: Perfect…almost TOO perfect
F3 and Covid Disclosures
- Side Straddle Hops 30 – 1 Burpee OYO
- TTT 12 – 1 Burpee OYO
- Arm Circles – 1 Burpee OYO
- Mountain Man Poopers – 1 Burpee OYO
- Michael Phelps 12 – 1 Burpee OYO
Mosey through the park to the parking lot by the playground.
Millennial – A series of exercises 100 reps each with a 100 yard run in between.
- Big Boys
- American Hammers
- Flutter Kicks
- AMRAP Burpees – 3 Minutes
- Big Boys
- Side V-Sit Ups
- Crunchy Frogs
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Gale Sayers – I am 3rd. God – Family/Friends – Me
Prayer requests and prayer
- There are no lights by the parking lot, which led to the naming of this beatdown.
- Mountain Man Poopers were appropriate as one PAX almost didn’t make it to the workout without messing his pants and another had to stop early to avoid messing his pants.
- The bathrooms by the playground are in fact locked (if you were ever wondered).
- The YMCA may never let one of us use their bathroom again.
Launch of the Hyzer Bomb AO this Saturday at7am at Bennett’s Creek Park
F3 golf outing April 15 at Cedar Point. Contact Moneyball for details.
Ranger Trail Run April 23 – see Facebook page. Contact Space Monkey for details.
Roc Solid ready bag service project April 22, 2pm, Hampton Roads Executive Airport.
Friday Bible study on zoom, 12:00-12:30. See email and Facebook page.
Colonial 200 Sept 24-25. Information will be circulated in the near future. Info on announcements page of website.
F3 10th Anniversary in Wilmington Oct 8-10. Info on announcements page of website.