Wet. Windy. Cold. PLOCI: Short sleeves but I gotta be honest some sleeves would definitely have been appropriate.
Ruck. We walked around with heavy stuff.
YHC read a passage and paraphrased a little from Freed To Lead. “This is one of the great things about F3. You cannot slink away in the dark without anybody saying anything. We don’t let that happen, because we don’t want it to happen to us.”
It is a lot harder to slide back into your Fat Pants if you’ve got other pax calling and texting you when you’ve been UA from posting for a while.
“Another thing that motivates many men to drag themselves from the fartsack is a sense of obligation to an FNG or some other guy whom you know is struggling.
“Man,” you think, “I don’t feel like Posting today, but what effect will my UA have on Blue? He’s my boy, but that dude is even more messed up than I am. I gotta get out there.”
Funny thing is, Blue is thinking the same thing about you.”
If you are beating the Fartsack each morning in order to get or keep yourself in shape only, that’s great. But YHC would argue you’re not doing F3 100% correct. When you’re motivated, it’s easy to post. But if you aren’t out here encouraging the other pax that might be less motivated than you, who is going to be there to motivate YOU when YOU need it. Posting for the man next to you is far greater than posting for the man in the mirror.
- Had my heat blasting for 45 minutes on my way to work before my arms warmed up
- We decided we’re forming a ruck team for the Ragnar
- The North side of the hill was much warmer than the south
- F3 golf April 15 at Cedar Point. Info on Facebook page. See Moneyball or respond to FB event invite.
- A second Roc Solid ready bag event 2 PM 4/22.
- Ragnar @ Priorities 4/23-24. Just say yes. Who wants to Ruck?
- Colonial 200 September – Say yes again.
- Quad P: Big Bois in April
- H-Bomb starting Saturday April 10