Sunny and 75.
F3 & Covid Disclosures
- SSH – 30
- Michael Phelps – 10
- Give Ups – 10
- Helicopters – 10
- TTT (slow) – 10
- HR Burpees – 5
Indian run around the building and back to start.
Double Dime: Four rounds of the following five exercises/reps; run to the far side of the parking lot and back between rounds. Pick up six when completed:
- Squats – 50
- Crunchy Frogs – 40
- Merkins – 30
- WWIIs – 20
- Burpees – 10
All PAX mosey one last time to the far side and back with the six.
Railroad Tracks: PAX line up, first PAX runs out a few yards and drops into Chillcut Plank. Next PAX runs and hurdles him, then drops a few yards later for Chillcut Plank. Each PAX follows suit until the first PAX follows after the last. Continue until time is called.
Then you will understand righteousness and justice and equity, every good path. [Proverbs 2:9]
- Wisdom can do great things for you, but it’s also supposed to do great things for others, as a way of life (not just individual actions).
- Quad P calculations:
- Miles: 1.3
- Merkins: 120 (plus any from the burpees that PAX think they should count)
- Squats: 200
- Backblast title come from this classic YouTube sketch and the fact that YHC absolutely came up with this workout all on his own and did not copy it from anyone/thing.
- Tried to speed up the SSH to mix things up. Either the PAX didn’t notice or they didn’t comment.
- YHC forgot to give the PAX the title for the Double Dime workout and let them try to figure it out. Can you figure it out, dear reader?
- Wicked’s tights. That’s it. That’s the joke.
- Just kidding–an inordinate amount of time was spent addressing these extraordinary specimens of spandex.
- Moneyball asked if YHC would count for him so that he could talk. YHC declined on the principle less talking, more work is a good thing (especially for certain PAX).
- It’s always a good feeling to be lapped in a routine you directed.
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying Philippians. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Next week at #UptheCreek is the quarterly 5k.
- Quad P for May is be Weekly Murph Challenges. See “Challenges” above for the link and further details.
- Memorial Day Murph – Monday, May 31, 7:00-8:00 at Western Branch High School in Chesapeake.
- Colonial 200 – Relay Race, September 24-25th; If interested in joining the team, see information sent out via e-mail.