Easy, breezy, a little nippy.
F3 & Covid Disclosures
- SSH – 10 between each of the following.
- Michael Phelps – 10
- Helicopters – 10
- TTT (slow) – 10
- Flying Nuns – 10/10
Race to touch the “LOVE” sign and back. Grab coupons, down stairs.
Millennial Dora: Partner up, share 250 reps each of the following four exercises, for a total of 1,000 reps; non-repping PAX runs to next planter and back:
- Big Boi Sit-Ups
- Goblet Squats
- (Solo) Cliffhanger Merkins
4/7 Sevens: Mosey between each ¼ of pond, at each planter, do a set of Sevens (6 reps/1 rep, 5 reps/2 reps, etc.). All on Q (unless noted). Originally, YHC planned three more sevens. There was no time.
- Step-Ups / Abyss Leg Lifts (start at next planter)
- Crunchy Frogs (IC) / Decline Merkins
- CDDs (IC) / Johnny Dramas (IC)
- Bench Press (IC) / American Sledge Hammers (IC)
AMRAP: Penguin Crunches (Feet Together); Chillcut Planks; Big Bois Sit-Ups
1After this I heard what seemed to be the loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, crying out, “Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God, 2for his judgments are true and just; for he has judged the great prostitute who corrupted the earth with her immorality, and has avenged on her the blood of his servants.” [Revelation 19:1–2]
- God’s wrath is good—bringing right to wrongs and doing justice. It is also reflective of his love as he brings those who harm his people to justice. Anger is not bad, bad anger is bad–our anger should reflect God’s in this way.
- Title comes from the fact that YHC is not great at high reps of Merkins or keeping track of which step of Sevens the PAX are on.
- Millennial Dora took a lot longer than anticipated, mostly due to YHC’s aforementioned inadequacies.
- Wilson showed up for a second beatdown in a row.
- Like the sprint race at the beginning. Wilson smoked us.
- Coupon work is hard work.
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying Philippians. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Roc Solid Ready Bag Assembly (2nd Opportunity) – 4/22, 2pm, Hampton Roads Executive Airport on US58.
- Ragnar Trail Trial Run – Night of 4/23-24 at Priorities’ house. See Space Monkey’s post on FB for more details.
- Colonial 200 coming in September – If interested in joining the team, see Dreamliner or Funny Car.
- Quad P for April is Big Bois. Goal is 60/day.