AO: Up the Creek
Number of Pax: 10
Pax Names: Cash Flow, Dirt Bike, Dreamliner, Gator, Market, Mater_HRVA, Moneyball, Planer, Rover, Sea Daddy,
Number of FNGS: 0
Conditions- Ideal, a little humid
The Thang- Indian Run to Dirt Bike Hill (DBH). Bernie Sanders DBH x 5. Prisoner Indian Run back to Steeple Chase. Scout Run down Steeple chase until all Pax scouted x 2. DoubleApplesauce to parking lot and around x 2. Black Snake around parking lot until all PAX have weaved. Reverse Indian Run around parking lot until all Pax have led.
Psalms 23 2:3
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
We are all super busy- don’t make it a badge of honor. Find rest in Jesus. Make time to pray (put it on the calendar).
Matthew 11:28-30. Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart and you will find rest for your souls.
- Is there a term for griping mumble chatter? If not, the Grumblechatter was heavy during the Prisoner Indian Run.
- The Bernie Sanders’ were no joke….I think we all felt the BERN.
- Various PAX made comments that YHC was trying to make them trip and fall. There were no casualties.
- During the Scout Run, the group ran ~a 7 minute mile….great work gents!
- Cash Flow and Dirt Bike continued their Shortcake Special. Meet them at 5 if you want to join.
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying Philippians. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Roc Solid Ready Bag Assembly (2nd Opportunity) – 4/22, 2pm, Hampton Roads Executive Airport on US58.
- Ragnar Trail Trial Run – Night of 4/23-24 at Priorities’ house. See Space Monkey’s post on FB for more details.
- Colonial 200 coming in September – If interested in joining the team, see Dreamliner or Funny Car.
- Quad P for April is Big Bois. Goal is 60/day.