- SSH – 20
- Michael Phelps – 10
- Arm Circles – 10/10
- Through the Tunnel – 10
Mosey to Fort Fun via Burpee Hollow (pay the toll, 5 Burpees)
Randomly Generated Workout: Due to a Q on sick leave (the PAX assume), they used a randomly generated workout from F3 Fort Worth. When the PAX did not know what an exercise was or were unable to complete the required reps (*), they substituted with a combination of pull-ups and mosey.
- Imperial Squats x30
- Bonnie Blairs x10
- Russian Twists x20
- Dirty Hookup x40 *
- Squats x30
- Mike Tysons x40
- Gas pumps x20
- Walking Lunges x40
- Jump Squats x10
Mosey to Burpee Hollow and back.
- Mountain Climbers x40
- Bonnie Blairs x20
- Burpees x40 *
- Mike Tysons x20
- Imperial Squats x30
Mosey back to the “flag” via the field.
Freddy Mercury AMRAP until time called.
- YHC and Joker hopped out of their cars, looking around for the assigned Q. Upon checking his phone, YHC saw a message from the aforementioned Q from 3:11 AM, informing him of the intended absence. Que sera, sera.
- Due to the last-minute need for a Q, YHC stepped up at and upon Joker’s suggestion, used the Random Workout Generator from F3 Fort Worth, after comparing it to the workout generated by the F3 UK Random Workout Generator. Both were good, but the Fort Worth one was better suited to the current context.
- The site took a minute to load, which YHC can only assume was because the rush of traffic from F3 brothers nationwide at 5:30AM EST.
- Mike Tysons suck in any amount greater than 5.
- Imperial Squats are fun but surprisingly rigorous.
- May Quad P – Weekly Murphs, in preparation for Memorial Day. See the Challenges page for the link and more info.
- 2ndF-3rdF Event – May 13 8:30AM at Gas Station’s YMCA location in Newport News.
- Disc Golf – May 20 or 27, depending on interest. Let Marvel know if you can make either.
- Memorial Day Murph – Monday, May 30, 0700-0800 (or when all PAX are done) @ Western Branch HIGH School (Blackwater AO’s location). See here for what the Murph entails.
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Grow Ruck Training Experience (GTE) 32 – “Neptune’s Adventure.” October 7-9, 2022 in Virginia Beach. Register now! Register here!