F3 Disclosures: Check
Warmarama: SSH, Squats, Bat Wings
The Thang: Crazy 88s
Week 2 of the IPC challenge was here and we welcomed FNG Dr. Feel Good (YES I KNOW THIS IS AN AUDIBLE ON THE NICKNAME FOR THOSE THAT WERE THERE TODAY AND I DON’T CARE ITS BETTER) to Blackwater. Hell of a first workout.
Round 1: Burpees & Sprinting
Do 8 Burpees on the sideline, sprint to the far sideline and do 8 more. Continue until the 11th set of 8 Burpees are complete (88 total)
Round 2: Squrls & Coupon Carries
Do 8 Squrls* on the sideline, coupon carry to the far sideline and do 8 more. Continue until the 11th set of 8 Squrls are complete (88 total)
*Squrl = Squat while curling coupon up to chest.
Round 3: Overhead Presses & Rifle Carries
Do 88 Overhead Presses on the sideline, rifle carry to the far sideline, do 88 more (176 total). Rifle carries may be done holding the coupon horizontally or vertically, but the arms alone are holding it up. Rx = No resting it on your head.
Round 4: X-Factors, Bear Crawl & Crawl Bear
Do 88 X-Factors** on the sideline, Bear Crawl to the far sideline. Do 88 more, then Crawl Bear back to the sideline (176 total) – PAX must cross the field once by Bear Crawling and once by Crawl Bearing. It is PAX choice which one they do first.
COT: COT was skipped to pick up the six and we ran way late finishing.
- Today was a bit of a mess. YHC discovered at the end that his watch had stopped part-way through the workout and Dirtbike discovered he did an extra round of Squrls. Dreamliner also discovered there was a much easier way to knock out the X-factors. Overall, not our best showing.
- Disc golf 2ndF outing sometime in the next two weeks. Comment on Slack of FB if you are interested.
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying Philippians. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Quad P for September is stretching, 5 mins/day. See the Challenges page for the link and more info.
- Priorities’ gave Marvel several “100 Posts in 2021” patches to pass out to PAX who have fulfilled that achievement. Talk to Marvel if interested in obtaining one.
- F3 Hampton Roads 5 Year Anniversary – November 5th/6th; Friday night banquet & Saturday beatdown/festivities. Mark your calendars.