Like a Diet Mtn Dew left in the garage: stale and warm.
- SSH – 25
- Michael Phelps – 10
- TTT – 10
- Copperhead Lunges – 10
- Arm Circles – 10/10
Mosey to Fort Fun (War Museum > Burpee Hollow [5 Burpees] > Fort Fun).
5 Points of Pain: Five stations completed in sequential order. Starting at 1 rep at station #1, add one rep at each station. After station #5, mosey out to the parking lot and around the circle and back. Pick up at station #1 with next number of reps.
- Jump Squats: 1, 6, 11, 16, 21, reps
- Pull-ups: 2, 7, 12, 17, 22 reps
- Merkins: 3, 8, 13, 18, 23 reps
- WWIIs: 4, 9, 14, 19, 24 reps
- Burpees: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 reps
Mosey to the flag (field > boat ramp parking lot > tennis courts > flag).
30 sec each:
- Chillcut Plank
- Leg Lifts
- Chillcut Plank
- There is dignity in work done well, whether menial or “serious.”
- Work is part of the created order (it was there in the Garden of Eden before there was sin, though sin makes it worse/harder).
- “Any work that is useful to others and done with excellence is deserving of honor.” – Timothy & Kathy Keller
- Welcome back to semi-FNG Appomattox (formerly of another F3 region, but second time out to F3 Hampton Roads).
- Surprisingly little American History conversation during the beatdown.
- Stole this workout from Dirt Bike who took it from Planer. Is is stealing if it was already stolen?
- Most PAX made it to but not through the round beginning with 21 reps.
- Mumble chatter around F3 regional differences, personal fitness history, and how much working out does or does not make you an @$$hole.
- Labor Day Convergence – Monday, September 6, 7-8am @ Bennet’s Creek Park (Hyzerbomb Location).
- Gator has highlighted this organization for those who are distraught over the scenes coming out of Afghanistan, and who want to help those Afghans who are able to make it to the U.S.A.
- There is a new F3 Hampton Roads Instagram page that you can find and follow at this link.
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying Philippians. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Quad P for August is a Back Blast Battle between the sub-regions (North, West, East). So harass the Qs to post BBs. See the Challenges page for the link and more info.
- Priorities’ gave Marvel several “100 Posts in 2021” patches to pass out to PAX who have fulfilled that achievement. Talk to Marvel if interested in obtaining one.
- F3 Hampton Roads 5 Year Anniversary – November 5th/6th; Friday night banquet & Saturday beatdown/festivities. Mark your calendars