Cool, breezy, dewy
F3 & Covid Disclosures
- SSHs (20 – cadence)
- Through the tunnel (10 – cadence)
- Imperial stormkickers (10 – cadence)
- Shoulder taps (10 – cadence)
- Arm circles (10 – cadence)
- 3 burpees (OYO)
To hit Quad P burpee count (33) each PAX was assigned 5 burpees to call out at any point during the workout for all PAX to perform (6 PAX x 5 burpees + 3 burpees during warmarama = 33) (YHC is an accountant). Wicked immediately called for his burpees.
- Black Snake to Fort Fun field (Indian run but 6 sprints to front weaving in and out between other PAX ahead)
- Indian bear crawl to first pavilion (PAX perform merkins while 6 bear crawls to front of line). 2nd set of burpees called along the way.
- Indian crab walk back to Fort Fun parking lot (PAX perform LBCs while 6 craw walks to front of line). 3rd set of burpees called along the way.
- Railroad Tracks to far side of the field to touch tree (PAX lay down in plank while 6 jumps over them to front of line until destination reached)
2 sets of 5 – set is one minute each of 5 exercises:
- big bois
- bonnie blairs
- Carolina Dry Docks
- Imperial squat walkers
Mosey back to flags.
squats crunches (20 – cadence)
- Bought house and yard was nothing but weeds.
- Neighbor had weeds so felt okay about mine, but
- Other neighbor had perfect yard so wanted to be there but felt like it was too hard.
- Got help from a neighbor. Now lawn is looking way better.
- Look at my neighbor’s yard and wish they wouldn’t be so lazy but then remember when mine was a mess.
- Still have weeds and still not satisfied. Called in professional this year. Still won’t be perfect.
Apply to F3, spiritual life, job, etc.:
- Don’t let your “weeds” discourage you from trying to get rid of them.
- Don’t let your progress cause you to look down on others – help them
- Don’t give up when you always see others with better “lawns” than you.
Galatians 6:9 – And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
- Wicked solicited funny TV show recommendations. Parks & Rec, Barry, ?Raising Hope?, Cheers, 30 Rock,
- Babyface was not familiar with the Chronicles of Narnia films from 80s/early 90s. One of those “I’m getting old” moments for YHC. These films far exceed the 2000s versions.
- Memo for next time: The large tree on far side of Fort Fun field is not a great location for ground exercises. Sandy, twiggy, and ants.
- Bing looking for volunteer opportunities for F3 so let him know if you think of any.