- SSH – 17
- Michael Phelps – 7
- TTT – 6
- Toy Soldiers – 7
- Burpees OYO – 4
Mosey to track.
Do-Ah-Diddy: All PAX run, 1st drops for 10 Merkins, catches up when done and yells “FREEDOM!” then rinse/repeat until all have done.
Mosey to pull-up bars, partner up.
Plank by Me: Alternate with partner to complete 50 Pull-ups, 100 Bulgarian Split Squats (on tire), 150 American Hammers. While PAX 1 is repping, PAX 2 is planking.
Mosey back to track.
Spirit of ’76 AMRAP: Do 20 Merkins, 20 Big Boys, 30 Squats, 5 Burpees, then run up and down stairs. Repeat AMRAP, keep track of your total.
Divide into teams based off of results of last routine.
Ultimate Frisburpee: Normal Ultimate Frisbee rules except: on turnover do 5 Burpees, then 4, 3, etc. until zero or a point is scored. After 2 points, audibled to Squats. At 5 mins remaining, dropped all exercises.
- In light of the holiday, YHC reflected on freedom and how no one is ever 100% free, because even in that scenario they are often enslaved to their own desires which can take them down dark paths.
- Contrasted that vision with being beholden/”enslaved” to God, who wants what is best for his people, helps his people to grow (sanctification) and promises eternal life.
Ball of Man
- Pulled out the same “FREEDOM” Do-Ah-Diddy from 2 years ago (when YHC Q-ed the July 4th Convergence). It was equally enjoyable.
- Some PAX made their “FREEDOM” call more of a “Freedom?” question.
- Onlookers were perplexed, amused, inspired.
- There are many things F3 does that makes it look like a cult. It is very cult-like.
- The PAX were fully prepared to encircle Submac and Bachelor Pad (in the aforementioned “cult-like” manner) during Plank By Me, but they finished just in time to avoid that scenario.
- Plank By Me is a riff on that classic hit “Stand By Me.”
- Freefall killed it on the Spirit of ’76 AMRAP with 5? full rounds, and then some.
- YHC wanted the PAX to have a fully opportunity to do their requisite 33 Burpees for Quad P, but NO MORE.
- YHC’s killer record on Ultimate Frisburpee stands. It really is something to behold.
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying Philippians. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Quad P for July is Burpees, 1000 reps for the month, or ~33/day. Sign up and get pumped! See “Challenges” above for the link and further details.
- Priorities’ gave Marvel several “100 Posts in 2021” patches to pass out to PAX who have fulfilled that achievement. Talk to Marvel if interested in obtaining one.
- F3 Nation 10th Anniversary – October 8th-10th @ Cape Fear, NC. More details and registration here.
- F3 Hampton Roads 5 Year Anniversary – November 5th/6th; Friday night banquet & Saturday beatdown/festivities. Mark your calendars