Number of Pax: 9
Pax Names: Bing, Cash Flow, Dirt Bike, Dreamliner, Funny Car, Gator, Jigsaw, Planer, SpaceMonkey,
Number of FNGS: 0
Dark and humid, but not crisp enough for Pax
F3 & Covid Disclosures
Go spend some time with yourself in your car!
- Imperial Walkers – 20
- Michael Phelps – 20
- TTT – 20
- Arm Circles – 10
- Arm Circles (Reverse) – 10
- Mozy around school
The PAX did ten of first exercise, ran to second cone, and did one of the second exercise. Running back to the start and repeating until did one of the first exercise and nine of the second:
- First Set: Merkins & Squats
- Second Set: American Hammers & CDD’s
- Third Set: LBC’s & Lunges
Held Bridge for 1 minute and kept it up for another minute.
“2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,[a] whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.” – James 1:2-3
“It is doubtful whether God can bless a man greatly until he has hurt him deeply.” A.W. Tozer
Continue to look for the lessons in those trials and tribulations.
- SpaceMonkey and Dreamliner got in 17 seconds of shop talk during mozy…..unacceptable.
- Dreamliner’s astute observation of the targeted cone actually being the third cone was mitigated by covering it with the first cone. If a tree falls in the forest……..
- Although the sets added up to eleven and the audio was increased by one above the maximum, the exercises in this workout were fictional and any similarity to actual persons, events, or the Water that is Black, is purely coincidental.
- YHC’s lunges were nowhere near the depth of yesterday’s lunges at DDG as the glutes and quads were still screaming. (How does Planer do that???)
- Kudos to SpaceMonkey for participating in counterama and namerama while heading to his truck.
- YHC had this beatdown prepped for weeks!! It’s not like YHC woke up at 1AM this morning and said ‘I’ve got the Q’. Nope, not at all.
- Not too late for the F3 10-year anniversary. Register here
- 5-year anniversary fast approaching so register!! Register here
- Beatdown with Tidewater Youth Services on 10/23/2021 @ 9:00AM at H-Bomb (Bennett’s Creek Park)
- Bible study Friday @ noon on Zoom