King of the Court
75 and Sunny (always).
Mosey to tennis courts
First game was rotating doubles. Change partners after every point. First PAX to 5 points wins. Winner chooses exercise and rep for next game to be performed after every point.
Lap around circle
Second game was a doubles version of four square.
Third game was true tennis four square where each PAX had one half of the court of adjacent courts.
Exercises mixed in throughout the day including squats, lunges, sprints, merkins, and leg lifts of various rep counts.
Circle of Trust (COT)
Discussion on the power of prayer.
- Numbers were low with so many at Ironclad. Still able to get a fun workout in.
- YHC modified the tennis format several times. Final format was probably the most fun.
- Money Ball is an athlete no matter the sport.
- PAX were outnumbered 4 to 3 during COT with Money Ball’s two 2.0s, YHC’s rover, and Honest Abe.
- Strong fellowship after the workout at the playground and dock. Priorities picked up coffee for the group.
- Labor Day Convergence – Monday, September 6, 7-8am @ Bennet’s Creek Park (Hyzerbomb Location).
- Gator has highlighted this organizationfor those who are distraught over the scenes coming out of Afghanistan, and who want to help those Afghans who are able to make it to the U.S.A.
- There is a new F3 Hampton Roads Instagram page that you can find and follow at this link.
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying Philippians. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Quad P for August is a Back Blast Battle between the sub-regions (North, West, East). So harass the Qs to post BBs. See the Challenges page for the link and more info.
- Priorities’ gave Marvel several “100 Posts in 2021” patches to pass out to PAX who have fulfilled that achievement. Talk to Marvel if interested in obtaining one.
- F3 Hampton Roads 5 Year Anniversary – November 5th/6th; Friday night banquet & Saturday beatdown/festivities. Mark your calendars.