Chilly, but sans rain and wind, so not half bad!
- SSH – 30
- Michael Phelps – 10
- Helicopters – 10
- TTT – 10
- Flying Nuns – 10/10
Mosey around Ferguson building.
Ladder – Perform 20 reps of each exercise, then run up ramp to next ¼ of pond, down stairs, and back, then add next exercise to previous performed level:
- Big Boi Sit-Up
- Plank (20 sec or 2ct)
Mary: The Musical – Q calls an ab exercise, all PAX mosey down to next planter and back, then do that exercise AMRAP until song changes. Rinse/repeat.
- “Yaa I Get It” by Shad – Penguin Crunches
- “Float On” by Modest Mouse – Leg Lifts
- “Hey Ya” by Outkast – LBCs
Finished up with a bonus gift of 1 minute AMRAP Merkins toward Quad P.
Psalm 127:4–5: Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.
- Children are arrows to be shot out into the darkness
- They go farther, do more than us; we set their direction (good or bad)
- Back blast title comes from a discussion about everyone’s favorite lesson from Sesame Street. Space Monkey’s was that “P” is for “Pattern.”
- YHC has not really figured out how to fine-tune the ladder routine–adding one level adds a lot more work than one would think.
- YHC tried giving the PAX a soundtrack for the ladder. YHC’s song selections and bluetooth speaker are dubious at best.
- Songs are always longer than you remember when you are doing ab work.
- Rover was also in attendance but he didn’t do a single Merkin. He did take a nap so YHC may just be jealous.
- Quad P for March is Merkins. 50/day or 1550 total. 21 participants so far–keep it up!
- Q School at various AOs during the week of the 15th and following.
- Ready Bags assembly for Roc Solid Foundation on 11th and 18th. See Bing for details.
- Ragnar Trail Trial Run – Running relay event to train up our F3 Hampton Roads Ragnar Ultra team. At Priorities’ house on April 23-24. Each person runs 10-31 miles in 4-6 mile increments along the Suffolk Seaboard trail while camping in Priorities back yard. If interested in joining a team for this event reach out to Space Monkey (Chris Wohl), [email protected] or on Facebook.