Number of Pax: 11
Pax Names: Billboard, Cash Flow, Dirt Bike, Double Fault, Dreamliner, Funny Car, Marvel, Moneyball, Primanti, Wicked, Wilson,
Number of FNGS: 0
F3 & Covid Disclosures
Ladder to Hell: Each PAX moseys to the farthest lightpole and back, then completes the first level of the following exercises, adding a level after each run.
- 10 Burpees
- 20 Squats
- 30 Leg Lifts
- 40 Merkins
- 50 Coupon Jump-Overs
After each set of requisite exercises, also complete a set of 20 reps of each of the following:
- Overhead Press
- Skull Crushers (laying down tricep extension)
- Bent Over Row (10/arm)
- Chest Press
For example, after the third run, each pax did 10 Burpees, 20 Squats, 30 Leg Lifts, and then a 20 rep set of all the coupon exercises.
IF a PAX is superhuman and able to complete all five rounds, they then rifle carry a coupon all the way to the final light pole and back.
Ephesians 6:4 – Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.
- By over-protection, favoritism, discouragement, failure to allow them to be their own person, neglect, bitter/angry words, physical cruelty.
- We are all bringing up our children in the discipline of something, what is it?
- The Ladder to Hell is not to be confused with Led Zeppelin’s Stairway to Heaven. Nor is it to be confused with the notorious Lil’ Nas X video to which YHC will not link.
- At the beginning of the Ladder to Hell the PAX made it a point to ask YHC how many reps of each exercise in spite of YHC’s clear instructions, the provided white board, and the numerous PAX who asked the same question immediately before them.
- Dirt Bike rightly pointed out that the given YHC’s dictate for the annual Iron Pax Challenge, this beatdown was particularly IPC-esque.
- Wilson and Wicked both were able to get through all five rounds and the rifle carry. Wicked’s coupon’s legitimacy was contested by Moneyball.
- BB image is a detail from this painting of hell ca. 1500 AD by one Hieronymus Bosch. Zoom in, look around, enjoy yourself. It’s weird.
- 2nd F Event: TODAY, Thursday, October 21, 5:30pm, at Tradition Brewing (700 Thimble Shoals Blvd, Newport News).
- Tidewater Youth Services 3rdF Event: Saturday, October 23, 0900 @ Bennet’s Creek Park
- New running AO: #LazySusan. Mondays, 0530-0615. At front visitor lot of CNU.
- Quad P for October is an FNG challenge + Squats (two separate competitions). See the Challenges page for the link and more info.
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying 1 Timothy. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- F3 Hampton Roads 5 Year Anniversary – November 5th/6th; Friday night banquet & Saturday beatdown/festivities. Register here.