AO: Gas Station
Number of Pax: 3
Pax Names: Marvel, Wicked, Wilson,
Number of FNGS: 0
A little wet, a little cold, like a slip-n-slide in September.
- SSH – 25
- Michael Phelps – 10
- Give Ups – 1o
- HRBT (TTT but slooow) – 10
- Reverse Copperhead Lunges – 10
Mosey to Burpee Hollow.
Complete 10 Incline Burpee Jump-Ups as a toll
Mosey to Fort Fun.
Easy as ABC: Complete the following exercise in order, starting with 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 reps, respectively. After that set, mosey to Burpee Hollow and back. Upon return, complete the same exercise/order, but pick up the count, e.g. 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 reps for the second set. Rinse and repeat picking up the number of reps from the previous set.
- Pull-up (6, 11, 16, 21, 26)
- Merkins (7, 12, 17, 22, 27)
- Leg Lifts (8, 13, 18, 23, 28)
- Supermen (9, 14, 19, 24, 29)
- Squats (10, 15, 20, 25, 30)
Mosey back to the flag. 3 Incline Burpee Jump-Ups as a toll at Burpee Hollow.
John 14:27 – Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.
- YHC had some unexpected work stuff come up this week–a week he was supposed to have fairly easy. This set him on edge and agitated all day, but then pushed him to think about the message of the above verse.
- Spoken by Jesus right before he was arrested, beaten, and killed on the cross, he encourages his followers that he will leave them peace–not just any, but his–and he gives it to them freely and eternally (not like the world).
- YHC encouraged the PAX that no matter what they are going through, those in Christ have a world-transcending peace available to them.
- YHC got his Pfizer booster shot yesterday and was feeling it in a number of different ways. If no one else showed by 0532, he was going to head home.
- YHC likes Incline Burpee Jump-Ups a lot.
- The main routine does not have a name in the exicon, so YHC decided to name it Easy as ABC after the eponymous song.
- YHC made it to 28 Leg Lifts. Wilson and Wicked both made it a few steps further.
- YHC did not direct them to wait for him on each set, but they did anyway because that’s the kind of guys they are.
- Rapid weight loss can lead to rapid hair loss. Quad P participants, you have been warned.
- Time flies when you’re
havingtalking about sex. There was a lot of talk about sex:
- Who is/is not having it.
- Appropriate forms of birth control and timing thereof.
- Christian ethical standard surrounding it.
- Guiding 2.0s in wisdom about it.
- Ways to increase its frequency with our Ms.
- Its relative “success” among White Protestant Women (true story).
- Quad P for January is Weight loss. Pick goal weight and work toward it. See the Challenges page for the link and more info.
- 2nd/3rd F Charity Top Golf Event by CT3 (Scully’s 2.0) is on Sunday, January 16. See Slack for coordinating details.
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. See e-mail/Facebook for link.