Number of Pax: 5
Pax Names: Bing, Dreamliner, Funny Car, Planer, Swab,
Number of FNGS: 0
Better than anticipated
F3 & Covid Disclosures
Side straddle hops (x20)
Through the Tunnel (x10)
Copperhead Squats (x10)
Bat Wings (x10)
PAX partnered up for some Dora under the awning along the side of the school. Partner 1 started performing reps of the designated exercise, partner 2 ran the length of the awning, did 2 burpees, and ran back to trade places. Pax performed SSH at the end of each round until everyone was finished.
- Jump squats x100
- Merkins x200
- Squats x300
- LBCs x400
- Shoulder taps x300 (bonus round!)
PAX returned to the shovel flag(ish) for some gift giving.
PAX were asked to gift the group with any exercise of their choosing for 10-20 reps.
- Box Cutters x20
- Freddie Mercurys (ies?) x20
- Leg Lifts x20
- Red Bull Smurf Jacks x whatever Funny Car counted to
- Prison Cell Burpees (shout out to Yoast, wherever you are)
The holidays are often a very busy time. YHC gave a simple reminder to spend some time seeking joy and counting blessings during the Christmas season.
- Most of the moleskin was centered around Funny Cars post about moleskin and seeming annoyance and the aubundance of moleskin last week courtesy of Dreamliner and myself.
- 1 Christmas workout is at Boathouse AO in Norfolk
- East Side/West side convergence workouts on New Years Day at Hyzerbomb and Funny Farm.
- BBS (Bing’s Bible Study) continues this Friday with a teaser about a Christmas theme.