Slick & cool. Like one Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli.
F3 & Covid Disclosures
The PAX followed the following route out and back: Warwick to Ave. of the Arts, down Museum Dr. to Lion’s Bridge. Along the way, they alternated between circling back for the six at each intersection or each light pole, or running ahead for a dealer’s choice amount of time or 30 seconds.
Once back at the flag, there was a short fartlek with one PAX sprinting counter-clockwise around the Ferguson circle while the rest of the PAX moseyed clockwise together, until all PAX sprinted.
Finale was a race back to the flag, winner to pick a stretch for the group. Marvel won due to Wilson’s side-track for his water bottle, but it was already 0615.
Romans 5:20 – Now the law came in to increase the trespass, but where sin increased, grace abounded all the more
- YHC encouraged the PAX that there is never enough wrong, sin, doubt, struggle that God will turn them away. And to emulate that behavior in their relationships and lives.
- No one else signed up to Q, so YHC offered the PAX an option for a round-robin style Q where all PAX lead, or a run out to the Lion’s Bridge. As the reader may have guessed, they chose the latter.
- At Lion’s Bridge, all PAX had to touch both lion’s for the very important reason that YHC said to. It was, as Wicked put it, “Back blast fodder.”
- Wicked was the first to pass a light pole 3 (THREE) times! You love to see ’em grow up.
- At one point YHC and Wilson perfectly timed a crop-dusting of Wicked. He hoped it was not contagious.
- The PAX took their life in their hands running down an unlit road behind the Mariner’s Museum. They were so brave. Only two lions spotted.
- Disc golf 2ndF outing Friday, October 15. Contact Marvel if interested.
- New running AO: #LazySusan. Mondays, 0530-0615. At front visitor lot of CNU.
- Quad P for October is an FNG challenge + Squats (two separate competitions). See the Challenges page for the link and more info.
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying 1 Timothy. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- F3 Hampton Roads 5 Year Anniversary – November 5th/6th; Friday night banquet & Saturday beatdown/festivities. Register here.