Like a hot hog in mud–thick and wet.
- SSH – 25
- Arm Circles (Small & Big) – 5/5/5/5
- Toy Soldiers – 10
Mosey to far side of parking lot and back, then to the carwash.
F3 Uno: Normal Uno rules, but each color is assigned an exercise and all when a card is played all PAX perform that card’s number of reps. If a PAX need to draw a card for any reason, all PAX mosey around the carwash where he will retrieve said card(s). The number in () is how many of each were performed over the course of the game.
- Red: Bonnie Blairs (31)
- Blue: Merkins (43)
- Yellow: Squats (28)
- Green: Big Boy Sit-ups (25)
- Skip, Reverse, or Wild: 3 Burpees (24)
Mosey to the flag.
Dora: Partner up, share the rep count. PAX 1 does reps, PAX 2 runs to handicap parking sign and back.
- 100 CDDs
- 200 Lunges (1ct)
- 300 Freddy Mercurys (2ct)
No time, though we did end on Freddy Mercurys, so…?
- Often the image of the sluggard/slothful/lazy person is one who “doesn’t want to do anything,” but Proverbs says that rather he is “the one who doesn’t want to do anything he doesn’t want to do,” that is, anything difficult or uncomfortable.
- YHC encouraged the PAX to consider whether they do anything out of their comfort zone, or if they only follow what is easy enough for them already.
- YHC noted the comparison in this Proverb is not between the slothful and the diligent, but between the slothful and the righteous–meaning their is a moral issue with being lazy, and that the righteous do hard things/are generous not because they don’t want, but because they want the right things.
- ¡El Dumpo! with the victory in Uno, as the BB title suggests. Nonchalantly and sneakily as well. Winning card was a wild so really all the PAX won because they had to do Burpees.
- Thriller was the “Mosey Master” which really just meant he was on the cusp of victory for almost the whole game.
- Moneyball was the on the receiving end of two Draw Four cards, a couple of skips, and at least two reverses. It was quite tragic.
- Labor Day Convergence – Monday, September 6, 7-8am @ Bennet’s Creek Park (Hyzerbomb Location).
- Marvel is looking to do another 2nd F disc golf get together and a 2nd F golf event. BOLO for more details.
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying Philippians. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Quad P for August is a Back Blast Battle between the sub-regions (North, West, East). So harass the Qs to post BBs. See the Challenges page for the link and more info.
- Priorities’ gave Marvel several “100 Posts in 2021” patches to pass out to PAX who have fulfilled that achievement. Talk to Marvel if interested in obtaining one.
- F3 Hampton Roads 5 Year Anniversary – November 5th/6th; Friday night banquet & Saturday beatdown/festivities. Mark your calendars