Conditions: Perfect for a ruckin’ beat-down.
The mission of F3 …
5 Core Principles…
SSH – 15x IC
Sideways Lunges – 10x IC
Michael Phelps – 10 IC
Grady Corn – 10 IC
WWIIs – 15x OMC
Mosey to and across bear crawl bridge, around small portion of duck pond around the tennis courts to the fishing platform across the field from the flags.
The Thang – Ruck Ball for 30 min (AMRAP)
Lunge from home plate to first base then 5 Bear Complex
Lunge from 1st to 2nd then 10 Burpees
Lunge from 2nd to 3rd then 20 Squats
Lunge from 3rd to 4th then 40 Presses
Wheel of Time
Prayers for Moneyball doctor’s appt, Funny Car’s friend Scott who may have leukemia, and Rover (Dreamliner’s 2.0) to keep bulking up!
Prov 36:5-6 “Your love, Lord, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies. Your righteousness is like the highest mountains, your justice like the great deep.”
- YHC has had a really tough past few weeks. Many a pax has experienced this during COVID but it this situation is not unique to time of global pandemic. YHC reminded the pax that during our toughest times, we can turn God because his faithfulness, his glory, his love in the past paired with his unchanging nature (immutability) show us that he will help us in our darkest times.
- Marvel: “I thought about going to an Army surplus store to find a rucksack. I figured they’d be cheaper there.”
Gunner: “Not with every Proud Boy in America wanting one.”
- 2 Wheel: “What is the playlist? Cheezy 80’s Rock Hits”. Gas Station: “Actually, that’s basically the name of the playlist!”
- Song Titles of note
- “We didn’t start the fire?” ….YHC claims responsibility for the fire in the quads…
- “Sweet dreams of made of this!” …I don’t know about dreams, but nightmares I’d believe…
- “Another one bites the dust.” …This may or may not have happened after round 3.5….
- “Sweet child of mine.” …YHC imagines this song rolls through Dreamliner’s mind when thinking about Rover…
- “In the air tonight” …Conveniently hit the course as I was lunging toward burpees…
- “Eye of the Tiger” …First song in the play lists, this is how the pax felt before starting. Really before YHC explained the beatdown…
- Tank Bank start tomorrow at the YMCA near the Virginia War Museum
- YHC will Q another Ruck beatdown at Fort Fun on Friday, 26 Mar.
- Look for an e-mail/facebook post from Bing regarding the bible study during the lunch hour.
- Shirt orders are still live. Get your F3 Hampton Roads shirt or you DDG/QQH shirts on F3 Mudgear (f3.mudgear.com)