AO: Lazy Susan
Number of Pax: 3
Pax Names: Appomattox, Moneyball, Wicked,
Number of FNGS: 0
Conditions – a Chilly 46 degrees
F3 Disclosures – oops
Warmarama – Nope
- Mosey around CNU Campus carrying a 5 pound weight in each hand.
- Moneyball and YHC took a lap around the circle while Appomattox stretched – turns out we should not have skipped warmarama
- Mosey to parking garage
- “Suicide” in garage. PAX moseyed to a level of the garage and performed 20 Merkins and moseyed back to the start. Rinse and repeat adding a level each round. PAX completed 100 Merkins (5 sets of 20)
- Mosey back to the flag
- AMRAP in 1 minute of Merkins to finish the workout.
Mary – nope
COT – YHC discussed reacting to others emotions and the importance of staying centered. This is important in that when someone exhibits emotion you are aware that they are hurting and you do not “react” negatively and start a confrontation. This is obviously an important and very difficult aspect of marriage.
- Running a mile with 5 pound weights hurts your forearms.
- Moneyball used the weights to do curls and lateral raises. YHC joined in on the fun. Two PAX doing lateral raises while running on a college campus in the dark is not going to help dispel the rumors that we are a cult.
- Lots of talk about tightness and injury. We need another yoga session from Thriller.