29 May 21
Conditions: Where was the 100% forecast of rain!!!
The mission of F3 …5 Core Principles…COVID Disclaimer…Non-Professional Disclaimer…
50 SSHs // Burpees – 10 OYO // 50 LBCs // Imperial Walkers – 15 IC // 50 Reverse Crunches //
Arm Circles (Fwd/Back) 10 each IC // 50 Flutterkicks OYO // Sumo Squats -15 IC // 50 Overhead Clapss
During this work out, pick up the six after completing each level and begin mosey to next level together. After completing each round, mosey up to the next floor to the base of the ramp
Mosey to parking garage
1st floor – Sprint up ramp to 2nd floor, 50 LBCs, Mosey back down ramp, 10 Burpees—R&R 4 more times
2nd floor – Side Shuffle up to 3rd floor, 40 Merkins, side shuffle back down ramp, 20 Pretzle Crunches—R&R 3 more times
3rd floor – Yves Pole (AKA Backward run) up ramp to 4th floor, 30 LBCs, Mosey back down ramp, 30 flutter kicks—R&R 2 more times
4th floor – Walking lunges up to 5th floor, 20 Plank Jacks, mosey back down ramp, 40 sweat angels —R&R 1 time
Pax did 10 Burpees on 5th Deck and 5 Burpees on each deck on the way down. Then mosey’d back to the flags. Full Disclosure: we skipped the last 2 decks because of time.
Mosey back to flags
Hands of Time
Proverbs 22:6 “Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.”
Eph 6:4 “Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.”
Prov 23:13-14 “Do not withhold discipline from a child; if you strike him with a rod, he will not die. If you strike him with the rod, you will save his soul from Sheol.”
Prov 29:17 “ Discipline your son, and he will give you rest; he will give delight to your heart.”
Prov 13:24 “ Whoever spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is diligent to discipline him.” Prov 22:15 “ Folly is bound up in the heart of a child, but the rod of discipline drives it far from him.”
Deut 6:7 ”You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise”
- YHC reminded the PAX that training your 2.Xs includes forcing them to do tough things. Things in which they will fail. If we are never brought to the point of failure, we will never reach up for the transcendent God who alone is able to help us in that failure.
- There was much chatter about Lady Glittersparkles rules of order. Especially when in came to the question of what constitutes insulting or defiling her and the corresponding punishments associated with said infractions.
- I would humble recommend that someone (eh hem…Nantan) establish a written set of bylaws by which the PAX should adhere when handling LGS.
- Memorial Day Murph…be there! Western Branch High, 7AM, May 31st!!!
- Quad P for June…still waiting Marvel!
- June 16th Third F event at Hyzer Bomb @ 9AM. Come out for all 3Fs with the young men of Tidewater Youth Services and enjoy some fourth F….Food!
- Colonial 200 signups are still open. Pay your money to Funny Car to reserve your spot on the team.
My tank is full, see you for the next fill-up!