Number of Pax: 8
Pax Names: Gas station, Joker, Les Miserables, Marvel, Octane, The Cheese, VooDoo, Wicked,
Number of FNGS: 0
- SSH – 25
- Michael Phelps – 10
- TTT – 10
- Arm Circles – 10/10/10
- Apollo Oh Nos – 10
Mosey to end of parking lot and back, grab coupons, mosey to pavilion between tennis courts.
Ladder: Perform 20 reps of each exercise, then run tennis court, then add next exercise to previous performed level:
2. American Sledge Hammer
3. Front Raise w/Coupon (Quad P ✓)
4. Goblet Squat
6. Leg Lift (holding coupon)
Dora (modified): 50 Big Boys, 100 Reverse Lunges, 150 Curls. Dice roll x3 for number of step ups (instead of run)
Mosey back to the flags.
Romans 5:3–5: Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.
- Often the desire would be to skip the sufferings/endurance part and get straight to character/hope, but that’s not the way its described.
- Sometimes we can jump straight to “God gives us so much freely” and gloss over the many ways in which he calls us to take responsibility.
Ball of Man
- This was YHC’s 3rd F3 Anniversary. The traditional 3rd Anniversary gift is leather, hence the BB title/image. Plus Marvel? It’s all a stretch and is being made up as we go.
- Welcome DR Pax “The Cheese” from F3 Gwinnett. Double respect, too!
- This beatdown was a combination of the first three F3 workouts YHC attended, so he could actually say it’s not (entirely) his fault.
- Mumble chatter included Britney Spears’ conservatorship (there’s a hearing today). YHC is not a fan, but does listen to NPR and so now he knows that she has had a conservatorship for the last 14 years, all the while she has released 4 albums, 2 of which went platinum, she has been a guest host on several reality competition shows, and had a four year residency show in Las Vegas. It bears repeating: YHC is not a fan.
- YHC is a fan of NPR. NPR is his jam. Morning Edition? TURN THAT $#!+ UP.
- There was also some discussion about the difference between NPR and FOX.
- 415 Merkins (during Franksball yesterday, if YHC’s math is correct) + Front Raises + Merkins today = less than ideal.
- 2nd F Goodbye to Gas Station – TONIGHT June 23rd (1800/6pm) @ Tradition Brewing in Newport News
- 2nd F Event – June 26, (1000/10am) @ Tula Paddle Sports in VA Beach
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying Philippians. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Quad P for June is Dealer’s Choice 100 reps. Sign up and throw up some suggestions. See “Challenges” above for the link and further details.
- July 4th Convergence – July 3 (0700-0800) @ Western Branch High School
- F3 Nation 10th Anniversary – October 8th-10th @ Cape Fear, NC. More details and registration here.
- F3 Hampton Roads 5 Year Anniversary – November 5th/6th; Friday night banquet & Saturday beatdown/festivities. Mark your calendars