The Back Blast:
Conditions: A trifecta of bleh – Cold, windy, and raining.
WARMARAMA: SSH, Imperial Walkers, TTT, Bat Wings
THE THANG: We moved to week 2 of the 2019 Ironpax challenges: “Meatloaf’s Massacre”
4 rounds for time
- 10 Manmakers
- 20 Overhead Presses
- 30 KB Swings
- 40 Goblet Squats
- 50 Incline Block Merkins
- *1600 meter run
- Rinse and repeat for rounds 2, 3, and 4 but decrease the run 400 meters for each subsequent round.
- Round 2 run is 1,200m.
- Round 3 run is 800m, and
- Round 4 run is 400m
No PAX finished more than 3 rounds thanks to YHC’s slow moving warmup and explanation of the workout. I vow to be more efficient next time.
COT: Proverbs 17:22: “A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.” As men we are called to often do difficult things but we should remember to smile and laugh along the way. The journey goes too fast to be a grump all the time.
Several PAX shared testimonies on why F3 matters to them and how it has help their walk through life in recent months/years.
- Dreamline tried his best to steal 2 Wheel’s F3 name. Pretty sure he was only on two wheels when he power-slid his way into the parking lot during Warmarama.
- Lot’s of running made for a time-consuming workout.
- March 20th East vs West 2nd F. West side noon at Dreamliner’s. Reach out to him for location information.
- More AOs coming to a location near you soon. Reach out to Priorities for input, information, and make sure to complete the survey!