A little damp, but the rain held off.
- SSH – 30
- Michael Phelps – 12
- TTT – 12
- Imperial Walkers – 15
Mosey all the way around Food Lion and end up at the first speed bump behind the store.
Millennials: PAX do 100 reps of a prescribed exercise. The first person to hit 100 calls it out and everyone runs to the fourth speed bump and back for the next exercise. Goal is to do 100 reps of 10 different exercises for a total of 1000 reps.
- Big Bois
- Carolina Dry Docks
- American Hammers
- Apollo Ohnos
- Flutter Kicks
- Ran out of time…
We need to make sure to gather for community and to encourage one another.
- Is it ok to wish that slow drivers would have a “small accident”?
- How tall should a bridge be before it is appropriate to jump off?
- What should you do when your wife’s “type” is tall dark and handsome…and you’re not?
- Has anyone see Marvel need a change of shorts? YHC is sure that it had to happen at some point.
- May Quad P – Weekly Murphs, in preparation for Memorial Day. See the Challenges page for the link and more info.
- Disc Golf 2ndF Outing – May 27, time/location TBD based on interest. Let Marvel know if you can make it.
- Memorial Day Murph – Monday, May 30, 0700-0800 (or when all PAX are done) @ Western Branch HIGH School (Blackwater AO’s location). See here for what the Murph entails.
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Grow Ruck Training Experience (GTE) 32 – “Neptune’s Adventure.” October 7-9, 2022 in Virginia Beach. Register now! Register here!