F3 & Covid Disclosures: I think I said the: we plant, grow, and serve bit. But that’s it. I blew it!
Warmarama: SSH, Abe Vigota, Bat Wing, Mosey to side of Kroger and over to the Monkey Bars.
The Thang: Mini Murph Sets
Set timer for 1 min with 20 sec rest. Rotate stations during rest.
AMRAP – Pull-up 1min
AMRAP – Merkin 1min
AMRAP – Squat 1min
After each round mosey to side of Kroger and back.
5 sets completed, 1.25 miles of running.
Mary: Leg Lift, Freddy Mercury, Box Cutter, Chill Cut Plank, Side Plank – flap jack – Side Plank.
13 Therefore put on the full armor of God,z so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.
- The mulch on the playground is nice for Merkins. According to Dr. Feel Good, cozy like a hamster’s bed.
- We ventured away from the safety of our tennis court lights. The power went out between sets 4-5 and YHC was confident we were going to get murdered as we went back to the flag for Mary.
- Dr. Feel Good informed us he found out he was color blind when being tested for Navy Seal/Special Opts. YHC figured one would know they were color blind by middle school when they could not put a corresponding outfit together.
- Disc golf 2ndF outing Friday, October 1. Contact Marvel if interested.
- New running AO: #LazySusan. Mondays, 0530-0615. At front visitor lot of CNU.
- Quad P for October is an FNG challenge + Squats (two separate competitions). See the Challenges page for the link and more info.
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying Philippians. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- F3 Hampton Roads 5 Year Anniversary – November 5th/6th; Friday night banquet & Saturday beatdown/festivities.