Number of Pax: 10
Pax Names: 2 Wheel, Bing, Dreamliner, Dundee, Funny Car, Huggies, Marvel, Moneyball, Wicked, Wilson,
Number of FNGS: 1
FNG Names: Dundee
45 degree. 45 DEGREES. IN MAY.
F3 & Covid Disclosures
- Whacky Jacks – 20
- Michael “Give Up” Phelps – 15
- Helicopters – 10
- TTT (slow) – 10
- HR Burpees – 5
Bojangles Biscuit: Mosey around the building, sprinting the short sides.
De-Escalator: 30 Merkins, hold plank for the six, then run to next corner and do 5 fewer reps, planking for the six, until back at start with 10 reps. Rinse/repeat with Squats and holding Al Gore.
25 Big Bois, mosey to far side of parking lot, 25 Big Bois, mosey back to the flags.
Ultimate NOPE: All PAX line up on a parking row. One PAX calls exercise, throws disc, if disc fails to go two parking lines (modified to one) or no PAX catches, all PAX do 10 HR Burpees. Otherwise, do 20 reps of called exercise.
Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ, from whom the whole body, joined and held together by every joint with which it is equipped, when each part is working properly, makes the body grow so that it builds itself up in love. [Ephesians 4:15–16]
- Christ is the head of the church—he is in charge, he is the goal, he is the provider/sustainer, he uses us, and both utilizes and works toward love/provides love.
- 1 mile, 125 Merkins, 160 Squats toward Quad P.
- BB title comes from a snide comment from one 2-Wheel, as to YHC Q-ing tendencies.
- BB image comes from an old Homestar Runner video, of which YHC was reminded due to the rampant discussion of the FNG’s “hot babysitter whose name starts with R” that Huggies kept talking about.
- Welcome to FNG Dundee. There were a lot of possible nicknames in the running due to the proliferation of stories Huggies provided. These included but were not limited to: Differential, Stormwater, State Farm, Pipe Dream, Tokyo Drift, Down Under.
- YHC had hopes for the PAX of QQH to execute Ultimate Nope at a higher level. Maybe a handicap for next time.
- COT was a direct response to Moneyball’s prayer from Tuesday during which he referred to YHC as “the Head of the church” (in an honest slip). YHC just didn’t want that kind of responsibility or pressure.
- 2nd F Event – TONIGHT, Thursday, May 13th, 5:30pm at Elation Brewing (5104 Colley Avenue, Norfolk).
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying Philippians. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Quad P for May is be Weekly Murph Challenges. See “Challenges” above for the link and further details.
- Memorial Day Murph – Monday, May 31, 7:00-8:00 at Western Branch High School in Chesapeake.
- Colonial 200 – Relay Race, September 24-25th; If interested in joining the team, see Dreamliner or Funny Car.