Crisp clear 73ish
F3 & Covid Disclosures
Thriller hurt his back doing man-makers last Thursday. Don’t be like him. Modify as necessary.
If you do hurt yourself, Thriller has office hours in Newport News on Thursdays.
Delta is getting worse so if you are sick, then go away. If you don’t have your shots yet, go get them. Its what the cool kids are doing.
In all seriousness though, if anyone reading this has not been vaccinated and wants to have an informed and non-judgmental conversation about risks and benefits of getting vaccinated with a health professional who also distrusts the government let me know and I will buy you a beer or coffee and we can have a conversation.
IW, TTT, MP, helicopters
Mosey to the eagle harbor grassy knoll. Perform Thriller Ab Killer with 20 reps of squats or lunges between each exercise
Thriller Ab Killer:
- Big Boys
- Crunchy Frog
- Flutter kicks (4 count)
- Oblique V-up (right side)
- Oblique V-up (left side)
- Swimmers (on belly lifting legs and arms as if doing a doggy paddle)
- Plank Rotate Reach (high plank and then rotate one arm up to sky and reach under as far as possible)
- American Hammers (20 each side)
- Straight leg lifts
- Little Baby Crunches
- O-rings (spin feet in O shape)
- penguin cruches (aka heel touches)
- shoulder tap plank
- Bicycle (20 forward, 20 backward)
- Bird Dog (on hands and knee and reach left and forward while right foot goes back and then switch)
- leg wipers (on 6 and make feet go left and right like windshield wipers)
- Climber taps (mountain climbers with left elbow to right knee and switch)
- Standing knee to elbow (20 each side)
Some yoga moves to stretch for 6 minutes because my back hurts and I don’t like it either but I know its good for me
“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live”–Jim Rohn
“For all the happiness mankind can gain: is not in pleasure, but in rest from pain”–John Dryden
“You know you’re getting older when your back starts going out more than you do.”–Phyllis Diller
- Plan was to bear crawl between each exercise, but apparently some PAX were afraid of a little fresh fertilizer and pesticides on the ground. Instead we did squats between reps. Except for one overachiever (Wicked) who did bear crawls on his own. The Ab Killer went well but the other exercises devolved into a free for all. Some did lunges, some did squats, some did merkins, some did nothing. Interestingly enough, no one chose to do burpees.
- Marvel had to catch a bat one time but he did it dressed in a dark knight costume so it was extra cool
- Huggies house was infested with praying mantis as a child from a defective Christmas tree
- Question was postulated during warmarma- what will happen if Billboard comes, will he be able to find us? Answer: no, but he was at the flags when we returned. We assume he did 500 burpees while waiting on us.
- Somehow Huggies managed to make it through the whole workout without getting sweat on his cotton shirt. Maybe dumping a box of praying mantis on him in his sleep will make him sweat more next time.
convergence on Labor Day at Hyzerbomb
submit back blasts for quad P (its ok if they’re not as good as this one)