– It was raining… the weatherman said it would stop. He lied. We still showed up…
– Mountain Climbers
– Grass Pickers
– The PAX moseyed to the Food Lion overhang to minimize the wetness.
– We had 2 stations. One for coupons, the other without. Each station had 7 different exercises. Each PAX was to perform all 7 exercises, each until “form failure” or just before that point. Once a round was complete, PAX moseyed to the other Food Lion overhang to perform the next set of exercises in the same manner.
– Each transition required 5 Burpees before beginning the next set.
– Exercises included:
Foot Release Squats
– Quick round of Dealer’s Choice before the end of the beatdown
– “Fear always distorts reality.”
The only way to free ourselves from fear is to lean into our faith in God. Daily prayer and practicing living out the way of Jesus is the best way to build our faith (during good and bad times) which prepares us to respond with confident, bold action in the face of present and future fears.
– For future reference, if you have the PAX perform exercises in front of the Red Box machine, you are sure to get interesting mumblechatter.