Conditions – 75 Degrees but really Humid
F3 & Covid Disclosures – Check
- SSH x 25
- Sideways Lunge x 10
- Forward Lunge x 10
- Touch your Toes x 3 with 10 count
- Bat wings x 10
Bearicide – Bear Crawl to first parking line, perform a Burpee, Mosey back to start. Bear Crawl to second parking line, perform 2 Burpees, Mosey back to start . . . . rinse and repeat until you get to 10th line and 10 Burpees.
Mosey to Burpee Hollow (5 Burpees at Bridge)
11’s with Burpees and Squat Jumps – perform Burpees at the bridge, Mosey to Fort Fun Sign, perform squat Jumps. We only made it a little more than half way.
Mosey back to the flags
Hands of Time to 150
John 16:33 – “I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world”.
YHC traveled to our cabin in the mountains last week. No phone, No cell phone service, minimal TV, and lots of peace and quiet. It was amazing the impact it had – great conversations with my wife and kids – lots of quality time that you can’t get when everyone is connected. YHC encouraged the PAX to try and disconnect for a while.
- We startled two homeless people sleeping on the picnic tables in the pavilion on the way through Burpee Hollow. It seems to be a regular place to sleep. YHC thinks we need to connect with them and help if we can.
- Lots of grumbling about the previous days Frank’s ball game.
- NEW RULE for #Tankbank and #GasStation. Pax must perform 5 Burpees every time we cross Burpee Hollow Bridge.
- YHC completely forgot to do announcements.