Conditions – 70’s and Misty
F3 & Covid Disclosures – check
- SSH x 20
- TTT x 10
- Michael Phelps x 10
- Sideways Lunge x 10
- Mosey to the field
- Bear Crawl across field (60 Yards)
- Mosey to Burpee Bridge and do 5 Burpees (per the rules)
- 11’s at Bridge – Merkins and Big Boys
- Mosey to Playground
- 11’s at playground – Pull-ups and Squats
- Mosey to Beach
- 11’s on the deck – flutter kicks and jump squats
- Mosey to the hill
- 11’s on the hill with sprinting to top and bottom – Leg lifts and Carolina Dry Docks
- Mosey back to the flag
- “A good objective of leadership is to hep those who are doing poorly to do well and to help those who are doing well to do even better” – Jim Rohn
- Being a leader includes a willingness to have difficult conversations
- Huggies is back from COVID!
- YHC is tired of training for the Colonial 200 and decided to have an “old fashioned F3 workout” and abstained from adding excessive amounts of running.
- Marvel suggest there is no such thing as an “old fashioned F3 workout”
- F2 disc golf event next week. Contact Marvel for more info.