Number of Pax: 12
Pax Names: Billboard, Cash Flow, Dirt Bike, Dreamliner, Funny Car, Joker, LinkedIn, Marvel, Moneyball, SubMac, Whitetail, Wilson,
Number of FNGS: 0
Phrase Scramble: ONC0IAHMM.G2ICNR (there is a zero)
75 and Sunny.
All of them.
Run around shopping center, stopping at the four corners to demonstrate form.
PAX divide into three teams (modified to two teams), run to start line (far side of the parking lot, and pick up the six, which was YHC (more on this in moleskin).
Individual alphanumeric characters placed into two buckets (one red and one blue) near the shovel flags.
From start line, each team sends one PAX to the bucket (~150 yard run) who retrieves one character from the bucket and sprints back. Meanwhile, remainder of team Bernie Sanders (backyards run) to the first light pole, moseys back, and completes 20 x jump squats, 20 x leg lifts, and 20 x Alabama prom dates. Once the entire team finishes, next runner sprints to the bucket. The process repeats until bucket is empty. A few modifications were made to speed up the process.
The team that could correctly unscramble the phrase first won the game. Red team (Marvel, Cash Flow, Joker, LinkedIn, Wilson, and White Tail) grabbed the victory.
Circle of Trust (COT)
Deuteronomy 6:6-7: 6 And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. 7 You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.
YHC pointed out the consistency of the action. It is not just one time a day. It is
Ball of Man.
- When your Q involves props, it is best to make sure you have everything you need the night before and leave in time to arrive more than two minutes before the start.
- Two clues were required for the red team to figure out the phrase.
- YHC is intentionally not giving the answer in the backblast. Can anyone else figure it out?
- Labor Day Convergence – Monday, September 6, 7-8am @ Bennet’s Creek Park (Hyzerbomb Location).
- Marvel is looking to do another 2nd F disc golf get together and a 2nd F golf event. BOLO for more details.
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying Philippians. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Quad P for August is a Back Blast Battle between the sub-regions (North, West, East). So harass the Qs to post BBs. See the Challenges page for the link and more info.
- Priorities’ gave Marvel several “100 Posts in 2021” patches to pass out to PAX who have fulfilled that achievement. Talk to Marvel if interested in obtaining one.
- F3 Hampton Roads 5 Year Anniversary – November 5th/6th; Friday night banquet & Saturday beatdown/festivities. Mark your calendars