About 50, clear & chilly
- SSH x 25 (IC)
- TTT x 10 (IC)
- Michael Phelps x 10 (IC)
- Monkey Humpers x 5 (IC)
- Mountain Climbers x 10 (IC)
Exercises were mostly Partner Sets, Dora style. A few Q led exercises, then finished with Dealer’s Choice (shout out to Batman for 15 unnecessary but well-timed burpees). The PAX performed multiple exercises with partners, with some mosey’ing, karaoke, and lunge walking mixed in.
1st Set – PARTNER — (mosey 1 light pole between sets)
- Merkins x 50
- Copperhead Squats x 100
- FreddieMercury x 150
2nd Set – PARTNER — (lunge walk 1 parking lot row between sets)
- Supermans x 50
- Curb Dips x 50
- Curb Step Ups x 100
- Shoulder Tap Merkins x 50
3rd Set – NO PARTNER – @ center light pole
- American Hammers – IC x 30
- Side Lunges – IC x 15
- Carolina Dry Docks – IC x 15
- Plankjacks – IC x 15
4th Set – PARTNER
- Happy Jacks (1 rep = 5 SSH, 2 Jump Squats) x 20
- 2 sets of 5 each – Partner Hold Low Plank
- Dan’s (1 Squat, then Lunge each leg) x 20
- 2 sets of 5 each – Partner Diamond Merkins & / or Mickey Mouse Merkins
5th Set – NO PARTNER
- LBCs x 50 – OYO
- Burpees x 5 > OYO
Heard some tired grunts from the PAX, as well as plenty of questions about how many reps, hard or easy way, etc… Noted for my next Q, I’ll reduce the math and simplify things, but overall a good beatdown for all.
1 Kings 18:41-45 — Elijah Prays for Rain
Main takeaway / questions to ask ourselves:
– Whose prayers am I living in the wake of?
– And who might live in the wake of my prayers?
God can do more than we ask, think, or imagine… but we have to believe, and we have to pray for it, even when it seems like nothing is changing. Like for Elijah, that much needed rain we’re asking for might be just 1 more prayer away.
According to those who participated, GTE went well, very challenging but they pushed through. Well done!
With Marvel taking over the Nantan soon and leadership role rotations, looking for new leaders to support Tuesday/Thursday AO.