AO: Gas Station
Number of Pax: 5
Pax Names: Appomattox, Joker, Marvel, Moneyball, Wilson,
Number of FNGS: 0
Fully and dryly.
- UP Straddle Hops – 10 IC each leg
- Grady Corn – 10 IC
- Nancy Kerrigan – 10/10 IC
- Pickle Pounders – 10 IC
Mosey to Fort Fun via Indian Run with leader holding a coupon. At Burpee Hollow: 5 HR Burpee Tuck Jumps.
100 Burpees OYO. Called April Fool’s after 4 or so.
Ladder – Complete the first level, then mosey around the circle. Then add the next level.
- Pull-Ups – 10
- HR Merkins – 20
- Leg Lifts – 40
- Assisted Squats – 80
Second round, do all levels, run, then drop the first level, then the second, until only doing level 4.
- American Hammers (2ct) – 80
- Lunges (2ct) – 40
- Doorway Curls – 20/arm
- Bonnie Blairs – 10
**any PAX can sub in squat thrusters instead of any exercise.
Mosey back to the flag Catch Me If You Can style with 10 Jump Squats for all PAX at start/when they are caught.
Dealer’s Choice AMRAP: 30 seconds each: X-Factors, Heels to Heaven, Sideways V-Ups (15 sec/side), Peter Parkers.
Proverbs 12:15: The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man listens to advice
Proverbs 21:2: Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, but the Lord weighs the heart.
- THE main difference between someone who is wise and someone who is foolish is a willingness to be humble and listen—to consider that they might not be right.
- YHC forgot his weinke somehow, which meant he left off a few important and foolish-looking exercises, such as Finkle Swings.
- Warm-o-rama exercises were designed to make the PAX feel as foolish as possible. They caught on by the end of it.
- PAX were not fooled by the call to do 100 Burpees OYO. They complied nonetheless.
- YHC integrated a single coupon just to satisfy Wicked’s ridiculous prescription of Thrusters for April Quad P, and then he didn’t show!
- Mumble chatter focused on vacationing with small children, if it can even be called that.
- The fuzz showed up again as the PAX were already departing Fort Fun. This might be a regular inconvenience.
- Mr. T pities the fool. Don’t be pitied by Mr. T. But do check out his twitter feed. It is uplifting and Christ-centered.
- April Quad P – 50 Squat Thrusters per day. See the Challenges page for the link and more info.
- Franksball – April 2 @ Stinkhill; April 7, @ QuackQuackHonk.
- Disc Golf 2ndF – April 22. Time/location TBD. Talk to Marvel if interested so a convenient time can be selected.
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Grow Ruck Training Experience (GTE) 32 – “Neptune’s Adventure.” October 7-9, 2022 in Virginia Beach. Save the date!