Clear and sub-zero Celsius
F3 & Covid Disclosures
20 of each – Side straddle hops, imperial walkers, butt kickers, through the tunnel, michael phelps.
Partner Dora – partner runs to 3rd lamp post across field and back. PAX take turns carry the football then throwing, handing off, kicking, etc. to passing PAX.
Up-downs roll (100)
After Dora completion went to some free play slinging/kicking the rock. Drops or bad throws resulted in 5 merkins/big bois.
Funny Car handled the final punt with ease with 5 burpees on the line for everyone.
Dealer’s choice – chillcut plank, big bois, penguin crunches, Freddie Mercurys, leg lifts, plank jacks
“Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.”
“I firmly believe that any man’s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the battle field – victorious.”
– Vince Lombardi
2 Timothy 4:6 – For I am already being poured out like a drink offering, and the time for my departure is near.
2 Timothy 4:7 – I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.”
- Football was quite hard with the freezing temps and any passes caught with the chest really stung the nipples. Must be why receivers are taught to catch with their hands.
- Form on Heismans really devolved after the first 100 or so for everyone.
- YHC was impressed with all PAX’s punting skills. Not as many terrible kicks as expected.
- Quad P = healthy weight loss
- Moneyball announced several 2nd F events. See Slack for his posts and details.